Revision as of 19:56, 4 June 2012 by Ftmichael
- Trans Episcopal mailing list
- Christian Lesbian Congregations
- Many Voices - for GLBT Christians
- Steps To Recovery From Bible Abuse
- The Institute for Welcoming Resources
- A Letter to Christians Who Don't Like Us
- Jesus Loves Us T*oo - for Transgender Christians
- Freedom2Be - for Pentecostal and Charismatic folks
- Whosoever: An Online Magazine for GLBT Christians
- The Rescue of Lot - a fresh look at the story of Sodom
- Homosexuality and the Bible - a set of intelligent responses
- DignityUSA - for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and/or Transgender Catholics
- TransFaith Online - A compilation of Trans Christian resources on the web
- The Epistle - a web magazine for gay, lesbian, bisexual and Transgender people
- Crossing The T: Life at the intersection of Church and Trans with Rev. Allyson Robinson (blog)
- LDS TG Members - for Trans people who are also members of the Latter-Day Saint (LDS/Mormon) church.
- ChristianFTMs is for FTMs who want a place to meet to discuss religion, what it means to us and how we can incorporate it into our lives. This group is non-denominational.
- Lutherans Concerned - works for the full inclusion of LGBT Lutherans in all aspects of the life of their Church and congregations. For more information, contact JamieAnn Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org.