Welcome to T-Vox. We aim to provide the most comprehensive advice, information and support website on the internet for genderqueer, intersex, Transgender and transsexual people, their friends and their family. We work to achieve this by splitting our site into three inter-linked sections: this wiki (which you can help add to), our large and popular chat room where you can get help and advice (or just chat to people in a similar situation to yourself) right now. You may also find our series of podcasts both useful and informative.
Please Note: We recently migrated to a new server to keep up with demand and bandwidth use. A few pages failed to migrate and we are restoring these from backups. If you notice a page that should be on the wiki but is not, please leave a message on Zoe Robinson's talk page and she will restore the page.
If English is not your first language, visit our languages page.
If You are new, start here
The following are topics specific to newcomers. They are designed as overview documents covering the basics of their topic and linking to other pages to give further information. Click on the one that best describes you:
- If You Are Thinking About Suicide, READ THIS FIRST! (If you need to talk to someone right now, see Hotlines.)
- If you need to talk to someone but it's not urgent, see Online Support and Support groups and Therapists by region.
- Genderqueer Topics: I don't fit into either gender, I'm Two Genders, My friend/relative's gender is ambiguous
- Intersex Topics: I'm Intersexed, My friend/relative is intersexed
- Transsexual Topics: I think I'm transsexual, My friend/relative is transsexual, A guide to transition
- Law Topics: I have Legal issues.
- Want to talk to someone? Try our Chatroom or Forum as well as Online Support, Support groups, and Therapists by region.
The following are the current main areas of development on T-Vox.
Want to write articles for T-Vox but aren't sure how? Then have a quick read of our MediaWiki For Beginners guide.